Making my list of things I’m thankful for everyday is a lot harder than I expected. My goal was to write 5 everyday here…but I’ve only managed to write them every other day so far. I’m not gonna beat myself up over it. I’ll just keep trying. Here’s 5 for today.
- The time A & I spent together hiking up near the lake and relaxing by the river last week.
- The text message and phone call I had with my best friend A.
- Thankful that A was able to go see his brother and have some fun with M and J.
- Thankful that the Goon family live across the street and have their Goon kids for my daughters to play with.
- For the energy I got that came from no where today so I could clean my daughters room while she played with the Goon kids outside.
So it’s the beginning of a new week and my goal is to write here at least once everyday this week. Baby steps…