From what I’ve learned, Harvey Colliver’s Mother came from Italy. Harvey seemed to be obsessed with anything Italian. He would play his Italian opera records very loud, he would turn on the Italian channel on TV and listen/watch it for hours. He wrote to his family still living in Italy. He seemed to have traveled there since he had an ashtray from the Excelsior Hotel in Rome. Below are links and files in Italian created by Harvey. I am attempting to try to exclude Mr. Colliver as a suspect or Person of Interest in the Monster of Florence serial killer case from the 1970’s through the 1980’s. The lack of evidence available to the public makes this a difficult case to investigate for the public.
I’ve been going through the docs I’ve found in Italian and translating them. This link will take you to some of the translations.
Lack of Details
Monster of Florence
Unfortunately, the Italian police have not given much to the public in the Monster of Florence case. Only a small amount of information is available to the public. Most of what I’ve found is theories or guesses. Not much to go on.
Of what little solid evidence there is, the possible connection is small but I sense if more would be released to the public, more things would line up.
Harvey seemed to like to connect to things that had much meaning to him. The murder weapon used in the Italian killings was a Beretta 22 caliber pistol loaded with Winchester series H bullets. It seems this might be his way of rubbing law enforcements nose in the fact that he was too smart to be caught by them. I know it seems small but it stood out to me immediately. The shell casing is the biggest clue they found that connected the crimes together and to the MOF.
- Two young beauties at center of Moscow’s coldest mysteries | News | khq.com
- Paul Stine premonition?Assuming the date (once verified and confirmed) (of this document which is part of hundreds of dream journals Harvey kept) is prior to Oct 11. 1969, the day Paul Stine […]
- UnsolvedI found this registration card just a few days ago. It shows that Harvey was in the vicinity where Donna Lass, a victim of the Zodiac Killer from September 6, […]
- Winston SmithI am currently confused about the reason why Harvey would use Winston Smith as his pseudonym as the author of one or more of his published books? Who is Winston […]
- Concerned Citizen!This card was mailed in to Sergeant Lynch who was working the Zodiac Killer case in 1969. If you do a google search for this card, you will see there […]
- Narcissism, Narcissistic, Narcissist.I never knew what my problem was. I blamed myself for a multitude of things that were never my fault in any way. But I thought (actually, I didn’t even […]
- The Belmont Slayings – 11.2.1975I believe this is the work of Mr. Colliver as well. The description of the perpetrators vehicle and physical description are dead on.
- Confirmed: Harvey worked for the U.S.P.S.Adding to the long and constantly growing list of confirmed connections. Harvey was indeed an employee of the United States Postal Service. Still needing to confirm the dates of employment. […]
- In ItalianI thought I’d translate these drawings from Italian to English to see if they might hold some key to opening up a new avenue to explore. It does seem odd […]
- Too much evidence?I was told recently and several times throughout this journey that what I’ve claimed to have, what proof I’ve provided from researching what I’ve found in these documents seems too […]
- Handwriting ComparisonThe image above is a comparison of Harvey Colliver’s handwriting on the left and the Zodiac Killer’s handwriting on the right. I’m no expert, even though I am a certified […]
- Traveling HomeAfter Harvey left Texas, he traveled West towards his home in Northern California. He stayed for some time in the Los Angeles area, not sure exactly how much time, but […]
- TexasI’ve been mainly focused on learning as much as I can about who Harvey was. I can’t ignore his connection to Texas, especially when there are more unsolved cases there […]
- The HoaxThe Zodiac Killer told the media that he would change the way he would be collecting his slaves for his afterlife and the letters seemed to stop in 1974. There […]
- Is “Honcho” the “Black Hand”?Today I discovered what just might be a connection to another suspect in the case and would link both suspects to the Zodiac Killer case, if I’m right. Sandy Betts […]
- Paradise LostWould this be a connection to the Zodiac Killer case? I looked into this excerpt Harvey copied in his own handwriting from a famous pamphlet written in 1644 by John […]
- Watch “Let’s Crack Zodiac – Episode 10 – Can anagrams unlock Zodiac’s secrets?” on YouTubeI have nothing but respect for David Orenchak. David is a researcher in the case and recently (with his team of code breakers) cracked a 50 year old unsolved Zodiac […]